CBWNet‘s international Transfer Network supports research and provides policy advice.
Transfer network members are:
- Nomi Bar-Yaacov, Associate Fellow International Security Programme, Chatham House
- Kerstin Elbing, German Life Sciences Association (VBIO e.V.)
- Daniel Feakes, Chief of BWC Implementation Support Unit
- Caroline Fehl, Senior Researcher, Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF)
- Stefan Mogl, Head of Chemistry, Laboratory Spiez
- James Revill, Head of the WMD Programme, UNIDIR
- Elvira Rosert, Junior Professor for International Relations, IFSH
- Ahmet Üzümcü, former Director-General, OPCW
- Hans-Georg Weinig, German Chemical Society (GdCh)
The CBWNet Implementation Partners support the transfer of research results.
Our Implementation Partners are the German Federal Foreign Office and the Committee for the Handling of Security-Relevant Research at the German Academy of Sciences.